Friday, May 29, 2009

Taften Dream Destinations

Libre naman mangarap, di ba? Well, I have this habit of picturing myself in one place and I keep that picture in mind so that one day I'll be able to visit that place. So, here's my Taften Dream Destinations in the Philippines. Siyempre, dapat hindi tayo maging dayuhan sa sarili nating bansa kaya Hello Philippines muna ako bago mag Hello World!

1. Batanes


2. El Nido, Palawan



3. Pink Island, Zamboanga City



4. Mt. Pulag, Benguet



5. Plantation Bay, Cebu



6. Enchanted River, Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur



7. Camotes Island, Cebu



8. Apo Reef, Occidental Mindoro



9. Mt. Apo, Davao


10. Caramoan, Camarines Sur


Someday, somehow, I'll be able to visit these places and still be alive to tell the tale. (",)

Tara, biyahe tayo!

No comments: