Wednesday, May 13, 2009

L[aw]st Story

Folks, its judgment time!

Now, we are way past our subjective phase, when we can still do something to change our grades for this sem - all the acts of execution were accomplished.

For now, I'd just like to enjoy what's left of the summer, reflect on the academic year that was, and hope against hope that I would move on to the next level of craziness in l[aw]st school.

Here's an example of what lost school can do to a person who decided to learn law in the grand manner. (",)

L[aw]st Story

Lyrics by: Faithfaithfaith
Sing to the tune of Love Story by Taylor Swift

Love Story - Taylor Swift Music Code



I was a little young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
Being grilled for my first recit

See the fright
See the terror in my eyes
I hear you ask some weird things, I don't understand
And say "Oh girl, you will die in law school"

That you were Rowie M., you were throwing fireballs
And my friends say omg she's teaching oblicon
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't fail me, and I said

Rowie M. don't fail me or I'll murder you when you're alone
I'll be waiting in the dark and you can't run
You'll be the prey and I'll be the hunter
It's a law story, Rowie just say tres

So I sneak up right behind,hack you with this bolo
You keep quiet 'cause you'll be dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Think about what you'll give me

'Cause you were Rowie M., I was an aggrieved student
And my friends say spare her she's Angel's lawyer
But you weren't listening to me
I was begging you please don't fail me and I said

Rowie I'll take you somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, you can't hide and you can't run
You'll be the witch and I'll be the angry mob
It's a law story Rowie just say tres

Rowie just save me, and I'll spare you from everything
This course is difficult, but its pre-req
Don't be afraid, just help me out of this mess
It's a law story Rowie just say tres
Oh oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of Malcolm, and I said

Rowie save me I can't take this course again
I keep waiting but you never ever decide
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
She knelt to the ground and pulled out a classcard

And said, "You passed faithfaithfaith
You'll never have to kill me
I know you, you'll make a mighty fine lawyer
I talked to the dean, and he'll make you OPF now
It's a law story baby I just said tres

Oh, oh, oh, oh



And here's a Piano-Cello version of this song which was arranged by Jon Schmidt for his little daughter.

When Love Story meets Viva Vida Loca

1 comment:

Mela said...

baliw ka donna! hahaha!