Sunday, July 12, 2009

Being Peter Pan

Since, I can't get enough of MJ videos, I put my time to good use by transcribing some of his answers which reveal much about his personality. The reason why his performances are so energetic and moving is that he truly lived his songs.

 What they get from me, I get from them. My greatest inspiration comes from the kids. Every song I write, every dance I do, and every poem I write is all inspired from that level of innocence, that consciousness of purity and children have that. I see God in the face of children and I love being around that all the time.

 I am very sensitive to their pain and I’m very sensitive to family, the human condition on that subject. It means a lot to me and I want to help in whatever way I can.

 Always give the best to the company.

 That’s what the world needs now, more love and more heart. Broken homes is an outcry for attention from kids. They want love, they want to be touched, they want to be hugged and held. We need to bond again.

 Peter Pan, to me, represents something that is very special in my heart. He represents youth, childhood, never growing up, magic, flying, everything. I think that children and wonderment and magic what its all about – and to me I never grown out of loving that and taking that as very special. I am Peter Pan in my heart.

 Dancing is all about feeling, not about thinking. So when they count, they’re thinking. Become the base, become the drums, become the guitar.

*This Childhood song speaks a lot about what he's been through.

No comments: