Tuesday, January 19, 2010

part timer

I received a surprise blessing yesterday. Somebody offered me a part time job! Yeah. :) Although it does not pay very well but its the opportunity to work for this somebody that sealed the deal. She's working on a paper for the United Nations. Oha, big time! ;)

I realized now that I love research. Before you raise your brow, let me set this straight. No, I'm not a certified geek because I still love the outdoors more than I love the library. I savor the search and the feeling of finding that elusive material which you've doggedly looked for. Its a sweet, sweet victory for me. So this project would last for 3-4 months and I am looking forward to learning more about international law within that short span of time.

Wish me lots of luck. ;)

No comments: