Thursday, July 24, 2008

updates.. updates..

So many things happened since my last post and suffice it to say that I wanted to blog about all of those things but there's just no time. Among the many events, one major change in my life right now is I am officially a law student. Yep, you heard it right. I finally summoned enough guts to take the plunge to oblivion.That would mean I'll be stuck with reading cases for the next 6 years of my life.

But amazingly, I am enjoying myself! (read: feeling nerd!) I never thought reading cases would be so much fun. Of course, reading it is different from actually reciting it in class. It would take a certain level of concentrated reading to get the facts right and understanding the reasoning of the court. Owel, I'll be blogging about all my l[aw]st school experiences from now on.

No comments: