Monday, July 28, 2008

Consti recit

I thought it would just be another Consti class where I'll have to endure the banter between the professor and the one who would be called on to recite. I did not expect that it would be me who would be placed on the spot. And to make matters worse, I was the first one to recite. Hmm, maybe that was also to my advantage because that was the case that I read (note: reading is different from understanding and being able to recite the case) before class. Its a good thing I was able to get a copy of Coquia's annotation on the ITF v. Comelec. Thank God I was able to recall some of the facts but most of the time I was just making a very wild guess. Although in my standards it was just an okay performance, but it was way, way better than my first one. Does this mean I'm finally learning the rules of the game? Nah, I know I still have a lot to learn. Remembering F.G. David's motto: I know what I know. What I do not know, I know I do not know. Now, that's a good way to look at it. I know I do not know many things and I do know that I still have to exert Herculean efforts to finally get over the hump.

Now, another challenge is on the way - Midterms! Haay, gotta prepare for the fight..

No comments: