Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thinking Rich

My life has just been revitalized by a book. I just finished reading Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad and it really changed my perspective on things especially about money. It shattered a lot of misconceptions and made me think about this rat race that I've been living for the past 3 years. My ultimate goal would be to get out of this rat race and make my money work for me.

In order to get started, I developed several short term goals like:
1. join a networking company so that I would be exposed to the world of sales and learn how to establish a network of people which would be my biggest asset
2. apply for a part time job as a real estate agent in order to learn the trade of investing in real estate properties
3. keep my daytime job so that I'll still have a steady income while I'm building my business networks; i'll probably resign early next year

I know I still have a long way to go but I'm very positive about all these plans.

No comments: