Sunday, April 15, 2007

busy weekend

I really can't get enough of the weekend. I got so many things to do, people to meet, books to read and opportunities to grab. For starters, last Friday, I attended a grad party hosted by my high school batchmate at a bar in Malate. After 7 years in college, she finally graduated with a degree in Dentistry and I'm very happy for her. Its been a long time since I mingled with this kind of crowd and I felt out of place. I'm not much of a drinker so I gotta limit my drinks to 1 or 2 bottles of beer. But it was great to see another high school batchmate who was "hiding" from us all this time. I really love it when i meet old friends and chat with them again.

The night after, Saturday night, we arranged a mini-reunion for our high school batchmates. The mini-reunion was composed of 6 batchmates and 1 girlfriend. Owel, at least we enjoyed each other's stories and we lasted till the wee hours of the morning. Too bad for me coz I had to get up early for the Sunday Feast. After which, I had to meet my upline in the network business that I joined. And I had to stay up late coz I had to wait for my bro and sis. Whew, full house.

No comments: