16 August 2007
After several years of hee-hawing on my decision, I finally resolved to pursue the study of law for the following reasons:
* I want to learn the intricacies of law - I want to understand the technical aspects of law and its contribution in promoting a harmonious environment.
* I want to be able to affect other people's lives and have a direct impact and contribution in helping them.
* My personal advocacy would be juvenile delinquency and sexual abuse. I want to assure them that they are not alone in this fight and that they still have a hope for a brighter future despite the things that happened to them.
* I want to be able to help my local government. If the local officials are willing, I can help them devise plans to improve the locality.
* I do think that these reasons would motivate me to wake up in the morning and help me fulfill my mission in this life.
* Moreover, a solid grounding in the study of law would help me form my own opinion regarding pertinent issues in the society.
All of these things, I lift up to God and implore His Divine guidance and blessings for my future decisions.
Plan of Action
1. start reviewing for LAE
2. enroll in a review program
3. ask Rude is she'd like to take the entrance exam
4. keep it mum :)
5. pray and pray for guidance
6. talk to ate sansu and atty viva regarding plans
30 March 2009
On Retrospect: I made it to law school. And now, I'm struggling to survive this madness :)