Monday, December 11, 2006

im back...

After a very long time, im back to blogging. I have so many things to write about that I don't know where to start. I guess I'll have to begin with my explanations for the blog lag. As usual, I got caught up with my acads stuff. Yes, Im learning a lot but I had to invest a lot of time with these things. I'm actually happy with psychology but I don't think I'll be able to complete my masters degree. If you'll ask me why? I think I'm just lazy to do my thesis.. pathetic eh?!? But I do have a lot of questions in mind.. Questions that I'd like to answer but I may not have the time and the stamina to pursue all of these and turn it into a full blown thesis.

And now, I'm planning to change courses.. hehe.. Looks like im heading nowhere. I guess I'm in a point where I want to learn and study everything that interests me. If only I didn't have to worry about working and earning money I'd like to learn a lot of things like the French language so that one day I'll be able to read French books. I'd also like to learn the formal way of dancing, whether jazz, ballroom, streetdance or even ballet. I think I can just go on dancing forever. For me, dancing is like flying with your feet planted on the ground but your spirit is soaring towards the skies. I'd also like to learn how to cook properly and discover new recipes. Oh, cooking for my family on Sundays would be very fulfilling for me. I'd like to have my very own state-of-the-art kitchen someday. That would be fun, fun, fun. I'd also like to learn how to play professional badminton so that I wouldn't get the feeling that I'm a disappointment to my badminton partner. Finally, I'd like to learn how to write properly. One way to do it would be to familiarize myself with the Elements of Style by Strunk and White. Another way would be to practice writing here in my blog.. :-)

See.. I have a lot of things to learn in this world and I don't know how I'm gonna get the resources or the time to do all these.. owel, Im not gonna worry about that for now. Im just happy that i'm finally back to blogging...

No comments: